Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Approved Talking while dead/ NLR/no gang car/ baiting on edge of ghetto | 87004

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Andy Lemon
Suspect ID
Date of violation
May 2, 2024
Time of violation
23:10
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CjpCNP5F7pc

Andy Lemon

MedKit Forger
Player
2 Links are provided.
Be warned im sick, so I cough a lot, turn down volume!

This person was doing sprays, I find them and kill them. Then they keep typing in chat for ic help. Then mixing at the end of this clip.

Talking while dead clip

NLR/ spraying with no gang car Clip

Seeing as they went to hospital in the before clip, they should stay away from spraying here and being near the area for 15 mins, they come back about 6 mins later and spray the other street I assume. (you'll need the other person pov to prove that) So I go over and see them and shoot at them, thus making an rp situation from speaking and fighting. (gen rule 6.15 says not to shoot people out of ghetto without rp reason, but I have a reason, same car, same person and plate number, and an interaction moments ago).

Leon Stormy

Player
Player
2 Links are provided.
Be warned im sick, so I cough a lot, turn down volume!

This person was doing sprays, I find them and kill them. Then they keep typing in chat for ic help. Then mixing at the end of this clip.

Talking while dead clip

NLR/ spraying with no gang car Clip

Seeing as they went to hospital in the before clip, they should stay away from spraying here and being near the area for 15 mins, they come back about 6 mins later and spray the other street I assume. (you'll need the other person pov to prove that) So I go over and see them and shoot at them, thus making an rp situation from speaking and fighting. (gen rule 6.15 says not to shoot people out of ghetto without rp reason, but I have a reason, same car, same person and plate number, and an interaction moments ago).
Illegal Tracer Redux

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom