Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Zoe Beez
Suspect ID
Date of violation
May 3, 2024
Time of violation
00:00
Proofs
https://youtu.be/JFygk1dYUCk

Zoey Beez

Player
Player
This EMS employee knew I was checking for IDs and left the city when I was about to ask for her ID. She left because she had 1 prison term and did not want to get caught. It is all on POV. Proof of her prison term and her leaving a RP situation.

Frederick Rogues

Supreme Court Justice - Former SAHP and EMS Leader
Player
From same org as the poster with some IC rule knowledge that will probably help.

As DOC warden there's absolutely no reason for you to be inspecting EMS personnel or conducting investigations into other organisations.

Therefore there is no RP situation here and she code-A'd while mid-way through speaking.

Last edited:

Zoey Beez

Player
Player
I was not declaring a inspection. They were acting strange so I asked to see their IDs. One guy gave it right away and the other hesitated, and then had a code a. If this player ACTUALLY had a code a then please provide proof of having a code A. I used to be in gov and used to be allowed to do this and ask for EMS ID. Now if you don't mind please let the admin view this, no need to get involved. Player

304111 can prove her having a code A (if she really had one).​

Destiny Broddy

The only thing we have to fear is fear itself.
Blocked
Rejected

POV is less than 1 minute long.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom