Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Approved Fear RP, Stalling, Mixing, Metagaming | 165328

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Richard Killa
Suspect ID
Date of violation
May 2, 2024
Time of violation
05:58
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OXZq7LFXx4Q

Richard Killa

Player
Player
00:30 - Mixing - What is UB driving?
00:38 - Fear RP with guns pointed - "Shut the fuck up you bitch"
00:42 - Metagaming - "Hope youre not SAHP anymore" - How does he know me with mask on
00:48 - Fear RP - Telling me shut up with guns pointed
00:48 - 01:39 - Stalling - Not dropping after I told him multiple times
1:59 - Says to come arena and 1v1 him after I told him he would die if he said another word - Fear RP again
2:09 - Calls me bitch multiple times - More Fear RP
2:21 - Talking in Non-RP during RP - Mixing

find out returns part3

Player
Player
so how is this fear rp you can see an admin watching us an he didnt take me? why didnt the admin watching take me then an he let me run why said stop fearing? pic of admin coming in why didnt he take me this guy crys on hear after rp is done to bait more rule brakes an get away with it oh one more thing nice ub driving Pending review - ub driving | 347279 135242 26271 an how is it faer rp when they pick me up an all i did was talk they didnt tell me till after to fear for my life then i talked in non rp ok whatever calls me a bitch multiple times like wtf fear rp more is this not a grown mans game in a ghetto? stalling i dropped everything they asked an you can see admin came in an i didnt say any names i said hope your not in shp how is that mg?idk who he was an 1v1 anytime i would of got jailed right there he has ppl in my discord telling me to take my post down admin came in at 6.00 if i was stalling 2 mins in admin would of took me an the guy who pickpocketed didnt say ill be pickpocketing you now fail rp the party that is robbing my bag should be the one saying it before he does it not richard for the 350k id ? with my post of ub driving this is nothing but mass vagos rule brake it shows them in his pov non rp driving the most i did was mix they got everything i dropped an my cash why admin watched

Last edited:

Kuro Killa

Player
Player
so how is this fear rp you can see an admin watching us an he didnt take me? why didnt the admin watching take me then an he let me run why said stop fearing? pic of admin coming in why didnt he take me this guy crys on hear after rp is done to bait more rule brakes an get away with it oh one more thing nice ub driving Pending review - ub driving | 347279 135242 26271 an how is it faer rp when they pick me up an all i did was talk they didnt tell me till after to fear for my life then i talked in non rp ok whatever calls me a bitch multiple times like wtf fear rp more is this not a grown mans game in a ghetto? stalling i dropped everything they asked an you can see admin came in an i didnt say any names i said hope your not in shp how is that mg?idk who he was an 1v1 anytime i would of got jailed right there he has ppl in my discord telling me to take my post down admin came in at 6.00 if i was stalling 2 mins in admin would of took me an the guy who pickpocketed didnt say ill be pickpocketing you now fail rp the party that is robbing my bag should be the one saying it before he does it not richard for the 350k id ? with my post of ub driving this is nothing but mass vagos rule brake it shows them in his pov non rp driving the most i did was mix they got everything i dropped an my cash why admin watched
in that same statement using ur logic why didnt he punish for ub driving if he was there? There was no UB driving and ur post here would get rejected.
You cry so much i think you need a pacifier or something so u can calm down

find out returns part3

Player
Player
admins lets take into consideration how nasty and toxic on hear they are this is nothing but toxic for nothing we can just let admins do there job but very said how im being talk to in hear by his family i did everything they wanted smh i have not said one nasty thing or toxic

find out returns part3

Player
Player
in that same statement using ur logic why didnt he punish for ub driving if he was there? There was no UB driving and ur post here would get rejected.
You cry so much i think you need a pacifier or something so u can calm down
will see you drove off walls with non rp cars 3 of em lets let admins do there job you think you know it all

Lavi Pluxury

Bolero > G Wagon
Server Administrator
Approved

ID 165328 will receive a punishment for Fear RP;

and he will also receive a punishment from this outcome

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom