Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Your ID
Players nickname
Zack Bloodline
Administrators nickname
Ruby Specter
Date
Apr 18, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/669982/#post-2388515

BustedbyZack

Zack Mage 🧙‍♂️
Player
I request for the lifting of the ban on my account (ID 338314) which was instituted because I accidentally pretended to be an Admin and GRP Media team in the RP environment. I admit that what I did was wrong and violated the rules. However, I want to assure you that I had no intention whatsoever of hurting anyone or disrupting the peace of our community. I apologize with all my heart for what happened. When I took those actions, it didn’t occur to me that impersonating as an Admin or media personnel in order to capture wanted criminals is against the law here; now I know better. This is a grave misconduct within this RP setting and there’s no way one can claim ignorance about it thus; am ready to face consequences emanating from my ignorance towards these regulations.

Let me make it clear that this came about due to a genuine misconception on my side wherefore; there never existed there was no such violation mentioned in rules of server any motive behind undermining authority vested in Administration neither did I plan on causing trouble among members thereof at large. Such was a momentary lapse of Reasoning and for that matter, I feel very sorry indeed
My actions have been considered and I am willing to comply strictly with the rules as per the management. I know that we should create a friendly atmosphere where everyone feels respected and treated fairly. I promise this will not happen again in any way shape or form, and if there is anything else that needs to be done for me to follow these guidelines then so be it.

I really do hope you take my plea into account lightly and allow me another opportunity among your esteemed project of Grand RP. My conduct was honestly wrong and now all I want is an occasion of setting things right again.

Thank you for sparing some minutes off of your busy schedule reading through my appeal. It means a lot to me that you are patient enough with my situation.
POV of incident: POV 1 POV 2

Top Bottom