Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected Leader Of Grove Street Families | Lynex Pluxury

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lynex Pluxury

Looking For A Trusted Friend...
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL : Zarif Ahnaf Khan
2. Your age : 20
3. Time zone : GMT+6
4. Average online per day : 5-6 Hours
5. Your Discord : x_lynex_x
6. Your Nickname : Lynex Pluxury

7. Your ID : 29070

Additional information

1. Leader of... Grove Street Families

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

i) I have been in the city for almost a year I have all the experience of how to operate a gang because I have been in marabunta, bloods and ballas as High commands. I know all the positive and negative points of gangs

ii) I've learned a lot about leading an organization in the server from being in Bloods/Ballas/Vagos/Marabunta, and that has given me a lot of confidence to accomplish any goals. I'm sure that a lot of people would like to join me and support me with leadership and run the gang at its peak.

iii) If I become leader I promise I will give 100% active from my side and will make sure that everyone is following the rules so that my people don't get punished and org receives punishment for that. New people and experienced people are always welcome into our gang and hopefully families will be the most active gang ever.

iv) . My last reason for wanting to become leader of this org is, being leader of an org will give me an opportunity to meet new people within the city and make some good content while also giving people a way to have fun and build something in the city that they will want to give they time too. To be a top gang.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

I) I will get maximum people's in 24 hour as much as i can.
II) I will make gang rp more excited and interesting.
III) We will attend every event with very good numbers.
IV) I will give bonuses after every event.
V) I want to make my org terrorist gang in city so everyone will fear of our name.
VI) I will get best deputies to make My Org on Top!!
VII) i will make sure that everyone is working in gang with good coordination and no toxicity

4. Ranking System

15. Leader
14. Deputy
13. Under Deputy
12. Turfer
11. Events Leader
10. Warlord
9. Murderer
8. Clapper
7. Hitman
6. Graffiti Team
5. Enforcer
4. Shooter
3. Gangster
2. Newbie
1. Freeze

Dear Administration,
Note: ( I was inactive for a month due to some reason now i will be active for 5-6 hour or more )

Ace Galante

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Rejected
Do not copy from other applications, make a new and original one.

Reapply again in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom