Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Your ID
Players nickname
Ali Cakar
Administrators nickname
Alex_Odd
Date
Apr 9, 2023
Time
Proofs
https://ibb.co/r5Ys897

Touch Musto

Player
Player
Hello, I am opening a forum instead of my friend, I asked the admins if I could open it, but I did not receive a response.
He feels sorry and apologizes for his mistake. He was playing alone that day and didn't know much about the game. He was defrauded while selling Panamera and called you. I can't do anything. I need a screen recording.
Because of what you said, he got angry and insulted you (stupid) and then got a perm ban and then when we started back, he was left alone and can only watch our broadcast, he can't do anything else, his forum account was also banned, I just want one last chance from you, I won't disappoint you, please read these too. If you were him, you wouldn't insult him, but since all his money was gone, he made a mistake out of anger and demoralization.If you say yes now you will help us all come together again and have fun in this game. It was rejected twice. My friend said there was no hope, but I want this chance from you instead. I'm not allowed to throw it for him right now. I'm sorry, but it was on my mind. I will feel bad if I don't throw away this form. Other than this I can't do anything else.

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator

The administrator has the right to refuse to consider the complaint if:

The complaint is not in the form of a complaint;
Evidence is cropped or edited;
Evidence uploaded to other sources;
Missing screenshot of the penalty issue;
It has been more than 2 days since the issuance of the penalty (there are exceptions);
The complaint contains insults, impertinence or inadequacy;
The complaint is filed by a person who is not related to the situation. <-----------------------------
The complaint has to be filed in the correct order

Forum warn !

Top Bottom