Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Badmos Bawana
Suspect ID
Date of violation
May 5, 2024
Time of violation
10:12 am
Proofs
https://youtu.be/UepRgFGL-aw

James Odds

Player
Player
hello dear admins, actually i was buying house that time i got this person name jay jodd who is a scammer. he told me to trade my apartment with his house i was interest. he told me to first give my house to him and i do this all shown in pov and now when im saying him to give me his house or give me mine back. he's not responding. please do something i saved a lot of money for buying that apartment. mine apartment no.-1810, his house no.750.

please help me admins.

Jay Jodd

FIB | UNDERCOVER
Player
are you crazy i dont scammed you you had a code A after that i wait and when you come back i was sleeping and doing ooc work and you are posting it here. You had a code A and you come back after 5-6 hours. next time when you will come in city take house and deleter this complaint.

James Odds

Player
Player
are you crazy i dont scammed you you had a code A after that i wait and when you come back i was sleeping and doing ooc work and you are posting it here. You had a code A and you come back after 5-6 hours. next time when you will come in city take house and deleter this complaint.
Check your msg you were online that time. I warned you several time. But you didn't respond to me. Just contact me on discord #SamuraiX5357. For now I'm closing but if I didn't get house I will report and next time will not close it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom