Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

RSA Fighters

Player
Player
    1. Your name IRL: Heinrich Grobler
    2. Your age: 29 years old
    3. Time zone: GMT +2
    4. Based on Server Time, from what time until what time you play: From about 11:00 AM to 9:00 PM
    5. Average online per day: Approximately 5-10 hours, 7 days a week.
    6. Your Discord: ysterperddiebaas (New Discord IDs)
    7. Your Nickname: Yster Perd
    8. Your ID: 2302 (68721- Server 1)
    9. Desired role: Curator of State Section
      Additional information:
    1. Why do you want to become an admin?
      • GrandRP has provided me with numerous incredible experiences since I joined RP. I've made friends from around the world, learned about different cultures, and gained extensive experience. From owning various properties across different areas to holding positions in organizations like EMS, FIB, NG, SAHP, and GOV, I've been deeply involved. As a Command Sgt Major in NG and a Supervisor in DOC, among other roles, I've had significant responsibilities. I believe it's time for me to transition becoming an admin, retiring from Server 1 and dedicating myself to maintaining fair and clean RP on Server 3, assisting citizens and organizations in their endeavors.
    2. What are your strengths?
      • I excel at problem-solving and ensuring situations are handled correctly. I have a keen ability to identify the right approach to resolving issues. I'm attentive to details, capable of assessing situations impartially, and providing constructive feedback on what went wrong or right.
    3. What are your greatest weaknesses?
      • Occasionally, I may struggle when multitasking, especially if I'm already dealing with a challenging situation and someone approaches me with additional requests.
    4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
      • Yes, I'm prepared to transition away from RP life. My focus now is on assisting citizens, especially newcomers, and ensuring RP standards are maintained.
    5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
      • Absolutely, as I currently don't own any businesses.
    6. Any IRL issues or situations preventing you from being active at the moment?
      • Fortunately, I don't have any significant issues. I work and study from home, which allows me to be available in the city whenever needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom