Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Jordan Wordan
Administrators nickname
Tommy Meller
Date
Dec 29, 2023
Time
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/560000/#post-2034299

Jordan Wordan

Player
Player
Dear Esteemed Administrator,

I trust this message finds you well. I am reaching out regarding my recent ban due to a pending PC check. Unfortunately, I was unable to attend this check as I was away from my usual station in real life (IRL). It's regrettable that circumstances led to this inconvenience.

I'm writing to express my sincere desire to return to the server. Despite encountering some challenges in the past, I have never lost my passion for this project. It's been quite some time since I've been actively involved, but my dedication remains unwavering.

I am fully prepared to undergo the requisite PC check and, should it be necessary, I am more than willing to undergo money wipe. With humility, I implore you to consider granting me another opportunity. I assure you of my unwavering commitment to uphold the rules and foster a positive atmosphere within the community.

I express my heartfelt gratitude for considering my request. With hopeful anticipation, I await your kind response.

Warmest Regards,
Jordan Wordan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom