Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

lallagaming

FOUNDER OF BADMASH FAMILY
Player
Your name IRL : Ayush chaudhary
Your age : 22
Time zone : GMT +5:30
Average online per day : 8-10 Hours
Your Discord : lallagaming45
Your Nickname : Lalla badmash
Your ID : 353202

Additional information :

1. Leader of Marabunta

1x marabunta Deputy

1x vagos underdeputy
1x families underdeputy
1x ballas event leader
2x bloods underdeputy

Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

2.1 SINCE I HAVE BEEN LONG IN city and gained high command experenice in illegal organisation. I was in the
Marabunta in the term in suspect aren term. I know how to handle the org as a leader from my experience I know in which manner gang activities will work and move with coordination with gang members.

2.2 I want to be the leader of the
Marabunta gang to become this gang more active and take all the ghetto by dominating other gangs and winning all events with good numbers. I have a lot of friends and family members to join my gang and to make it top on the crime side. I will increase criminal activities by doing more store robberies gun store robberies hostage situations interacting with Leo to make the crime side increase and create good RP.

2.3 When I was new to the city I saw so many are going to
Bloods, Ballas, families , and Vagos but less people know about Marabunta because of the less activity in a gang now I want to make Marabunta the best and now I want to show the good activity without a rule break and return the glory of Marabunta back.if I get leadership then I have a Marabunta gang become active with a good number of active members in every gang event through my efforts and making plans to give bonuses for earning sources in the gang.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

1. Recruit peoples who are older than 7 years in city.
2. I will make sure everyone knows the rules before being invited and if you do well you can receive rankuos right away.

3. Making sure all my HC know what to do in case of an issues with rulebreaks involving other gangs.

4. I will make sure all my members know what to do in any situation that could help prevent them from trouble with LEOs or Gods.

5. I will make sure all my members receive bonuses for coming to events and big contributions.

6. I will strive to get as many turfs as possible and show we are the strongest gang.

7. Marabunta do fz raid in every 2 days.

8. If gang members are not active they will be removed.

9. Utilizing more areas of the city for hostage situation.

10. Every Gang member must know and follow the server rules.

FINALLY MY GOALS FOR THIS TERM
———————————————————

- 100% turfs

- Number 1 turf team

- Keep an average of 50 members online

- Keep spray profit at 9K+ at all time

- Make the organization as terrorist organization

- Win as many events as possible

RANKING SYSTEM
15.LEADER
14.DEPUTY
13.UNDER DEPUTY
12.WARLORD
11.EVENT CAPTAIN
10.TURFER
9.ENFORCER
8.MAFIA
7.SPRAY TEAM
6.SHOOTER
5.GANGSTER
4.EVENT ATTENDER
3.CLAPPER
2. MEMBER
1.FREEZE

thank you for reading
Marabunta on top

rikzbroddy

Player
Player
Your name IRL : Ayush chaudhary
Your age : 22
Time zone : GMT +5:30
Average online per day : 8-10 Hours
Your Discord : lallagaming45
Your Nickname : Lalla badmash
Your ID : 353202

Additional information :

1. Leader of Marabunta

1x marabunta Deputy
1x vagos underdeputy
1x families underdeputy
1x ballas event leader
2x bloods underdeputy

Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

2.1 SINCE I HAVE BEEN LONG IN city and gained high command experenice in illegal organisation. I was in the
Marabunta in the term in suspect aren term. I know how to handle the org as a leader from my experience I know in which manner gang activities will work and move with coordination with gang members.

2.2 I want to be the leader of the
Marabunta gang to become this gang more active and take all the ghetto by dominating other gangs and winning all events with good numbers. I have a lot of friends and family members to join my gang and to make it top on the crime side. I will increase criminal activities by doing more store robberies gun store robberies hostage situations interacting with Leo to make the crime side increase and create good RP.

2.3 When I was new to the city I saw so many are going to
Bloods, Ballas, families , and Vagos but less people know about Marabunta because of the less activity in a gang now I want to make Marabunta the best and now I want to show the good activity without a rule break and return the glory of Marabunta back.if I get leadership then I have a Marabunta gang become active with a good number of active members in every gang event through my efforts and making plans to give bonuses for earning sources in the gang.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

1. Recruit peoples who are older than 7 years in city.
2. I will make sure everyone knows the rules before being invited and if you do well you can receive rankuos right away.

3. Making sure all my HC know what to do in case of an issues with rulebreaks involving other gangs.

4. I will make sure all my members know what to do in any situation that could help prevent them from trouble with LEOs or Gods.

5. I will make sure all my members receive bonuses for coming to events and big contributions.

6. I will strive to get as many turfs as possible and show we are the strongest gang.

7. Marabunta do fz raid in every 2 days.

8. If gang members are not active they will be removed.

9. Utilizing more areas of the city for hostage situation.

10. Every Gang member must know and follow the server rules.

FINALLY MY GOALS FOR THIS TERM
———————————————————

- 100% turfs

- Number 1 turf team

- Keep an average of 50 members online

- Keep spray profit at 9K+ at all time

- Make the organization as terrorist organization

- Win as many events as possible

RANKING SYSTEM
15.LEADER
14.DEPUTY
13.UNDER DEPUTY