Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Kerim_Smith
Administrators nickname
Mujo_Simba
Date
May 6, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://prnt.sc/vVJiL66Xbbb1

Kerim Korjenic

Player
Player
Dobro jutro Mujo Simba,imam problem,sinoc sam igrao sve normala na serveru i jutros kad sam krenuo da udjem pise mi da sam blacklisted.Stvarno ne znam razlog bana jer ja sam na serveru poprilicno nov i uopste se ne razumim toliko u pravila itd.Citao sam zalbe ostalih igraca i vidim da se spominje 24/7prodavnica i da su ljudi kupovali lutriju u istoj.Ja sam takodjer bio jedan od njih,prije nekoliko dana sam imao zadatak da kupim 3 lutrije i otisao sam uzet i vidio sam da je cijena 5k iskr.iznenadio sam se al posto sam kako kazem nov na srvr mislio sam da to vlasnik prodavnice moze stavit da su 5k i ond sam kupovao.Takodjer sam isao u druge prodavnice jer sam mislio da neko mozda prodaje jos nize,u skoro svaku prodanicu koju sam usao cijena je bila ispod 10k,cak 2 prodavnice su imale isto 5k cijenu lutrija.
Zamolio bih unban jer uopste nisam znao da se skripta sjebala ili sta vec...Pristajem na brisanje novca kojeg sam dobio od lutrije.Samo da dobijem unban jer mi se bas igra na ovom serveru i nikad do sada nisam pravio probleme niti sam vrijedjao,omalovazavao igrace/administraciju ili nesta slicno tome.
Hvala!

Mujo Simba

Deputy Chief Administrator
Napisite vas text ispod na engleskom jeziku

Kerim Korjenic

Player
Player
Good morning Mujo Simba, I have a problem, last night I played everything normally on the server and this morning when I started to log in it says that I am blacklisted. I really don't know the reason for the ban because I am quite new to the server and I don't understand the rules, etc. I read the complaints of other players and I see that there is a mention of a 24/7 store and that people bought lottery tickets in the same. I was honestly surprised at 5k, but since I'm new to the server, I thought that the owner of the store could put it at 5k and then I bought it. I also went to other stores because I thought that someone might be selling even lower, in almost every store I went in, the price was under 10k, even 2 stores had the same 5k lottery price.
I would like to ask for an unban because I didn't even know that the script was messed up or something... I agree to delete the money I got from the lottery. Just to get an unban because I play well on this server and I have never caused problems or offended, belittled the players/administration or something similar.
Thank you!

Mujo Simba

Locked for curator of project

Mujo Simba

Odbijeno, ovaj ID nije appelable

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom