Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Taha reemix

Game Assistant
Game Assistant
Information:
1. Your name IRL: taha
2. Your age: 21.
3. Time zone: GMT+1
4. Average online per day: 8-9 hours.
5. Your Discord: _7lw
6. Your Nickname: Taha Rmix
7. Your ID: 59716

Additional information:

Leader of
marabunta grande

Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

1. VISION OF THE LEADER:

Thank you for considering my application. My aspiration to lead mrabunta stems from my strategic acumen and decisive decision-making abilities. I aim to guide our gang through challenges and opportunities, fostering cohesion, fraternity, unity, and passion among members. My leadership will inspire all to work towards our common purpose, ensuring success amidst the complexities of our environment.

2. IMPACT AND EXPERIENCES:
Drawing from my diverse experiences, including leadership roles in law enforcement, criminal organizations, and in the family, I've honed crucial leadership and communication skills. I intend to leverage this background to elevate roleplay standards in our server. By upholding discipline, rule adherence, loyalty, and brotherhood within marabunta , I aim to shape events, influence outcomes, and leave a lasting legacy through diplomacy, strategic alliances, and negotiations.

3. FRATERNITY AND SERIOUSNESS IN THE GANG:
As leader, I'll prioritize training members on server rules and enforcing a zero-tolerance policy towards racism and toxicity within our ranks. Collaboration with server curators will be key to enhancing our participation in events. I'll emphasize the importance of scripted and non-scripted events, showcasing the breadth of RP possibilities beyond typical gang activities. Establishing strategic alliances with other groups will also be crucial for our success.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.
  1. Screening Process: Implement an IC age requirement of 5+ years in the city and conduct thorough interviews to ensure adherence to server rules.

2. Zero-Tolerance Policy: Stamp out toxicity to preserve the quality of RP experiences for all players.

3. Turf Dominance: Encourage members to establish dominance by raising our flag across the ghetto, emphasizing our presence and influence.

4. Rank Structure: Establish a hierarchical structure with defined roles to streamline organization and operations.

5. Merit-Based Advancement: Promote members based on their demonstrated skills, knowledge of server rules, and contributions to events.

6. Activity Management: Ensure consistent gang activity throughout the day and night, with leadership presence to plan and coordinate events.

7. Bonus System: Implement a reward system to incentivize and recognize members' contributions to the gang's objectives.

RANKING SYSTEME
    14: LEADER
    13: DEPUTY LEADER
    12: UNDER DEPUTY
    11: COMMANDER
    10: TURF BOSS
    9: GHETTO BOSS
    8: SHOOTER
    7: CLAPPER
    6: PUNISHER
    5: SMALL MAFIA
    4: CADET
    3: ROOKIE
    2: MEMBRE
    1: SUSPENDED

THANK YOU FOR READING MY APPLIATION
    , WISHING TO TALK TO YOU IN PERSON

Ace Galante

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Rejected
Make an application in your own words, not from ChatGPT. Reapply in the future.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom