Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Kiki Jezo
Administrators nickname
Mujo Simba
Date
May 6, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/tpcQhyM

KIKIhr

Player
Player
Dear Mazhor,

I hope this message finds you well. I'm writing to apologize for my actions that led to being blacklisted from the project. Recently, there was a glitch or bug in the system where lottery tickets were priced at $5,000 instead of $10,000, and many players took advantage of it by purchasing tickets in large quantities.

I must admit that I purchased 50 of these tickets myself, primarily for the BattlePass task and without any intention of exploiting the situation for additional profit. Nevertheless, I understand that my actions were not in line with the project's standards and may have caused inconvenience.

I want to assure you that I deeply regret my lapse in judgment and am fully committed to rectifying the situation. I understand the importance of maintaining integrity and fairness within the project, and I am willing to accept any consequences for my actions.

Once again, I sincerely apologize for any disruption my actions may have caused and assure you that I will adhere strictly to project guidelines in the future.

Thank you for reading and understanding.

Sincerely, Kiki Jezo

Mujo Simba

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
Locked for curator of project

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom