Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Approved Unban Appeal | Bugabuse (Lottery Tickets) | Roberto Fire | @Mazhor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Zaham_Henny
Administrators nickname
roberto fire
Date
May 6, 2024
Time
23:02
Proofs
https://streamable.com/usn632

Zaham Henny

Player
Player
Dear Mazhor

I got banned for Bugabuse yesterday.
Of course I admit that I opened the lottery tickets for $5000.
I poorly assumed that the shop was simply set up for cheap, which is why I bought a lot of them there, that is why I didn't know that it was a bug because I didn't have 24/7 myself and assumed that it was like the food trucks system with the prices.
I have to honestly admit that I thought it must be part of the system and didn't know it was a bug. Until yesterdays evening, after Roberto Fire's announcement, I unfortunately didn't know that the whole thing would fall under bugabuse,
because I would never do something like that to get an advantage over other players.
I must sincerely admit that I am very sorry and will never make this mistake again.
I bunkered also all the masks which i Got in my Car (Bodhi), so because it wasn't my intention to simply make money from it.
I also play since the beginning of the server (id 71) , which would be foolish of me to put my account at risk for lottery tickets .
i love the server and also love the entire project.
I sincerely apologize again and promise to pay more attention to things like this in the future

Best Wishes

Zaham Henny 71

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom