Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected Complaint against Christoph Contro @Mazhor please help me

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Boogie Kiammm
Administrators nickname
Christoph Contro
Date
Sep 26, 2023
Time
18:42
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/xBoExrZ

Boogie Gova

Player
Player
ID:

Ingamename:
Boogie Kiammm

Why were you banned?
PC-Check positive

Who gave you?
Christoph Contro

How long have you been locked up?

How long will your sentence last?

Why should we unban them?

Dear Mazhor
I wanted to complain about this, which is why I was given.

At the first Pc check positive I was banned by the fact that I had no waves. This error was not known to me at first, so I never paid attention to it. I have been thinking for 60 days and have read the rules so many times in the time that I cannot make another mistake in the future.

60 Days have passed and I was relieved, finally I had fun playing GRAND again.
Now I get another PC CHECK 3 days later. Of course, it was not a problem for me, because I memorized the whole set of rules. The admins gave me a Pc check positively, because they saw a "bat file

(What can a BAT file do? A batch file has the file extension ". BAT" and is executed from the Windows command prompt. Batch files work with the Microsoft Command Prompt (CMD) and do not have a graphical interface. They allow you to easily program

to write and execute them automatically ”, because they occur while CyberLink Media Suite is running. Here are some of the most common runtime errors CollectSyncLogs.beseeching:) :)

A so-called bat file is nothing bad, but opens when you start your PC, which of course the admin did not know. But Christoph thinks it's a cleaner

Furthermore, they gave a reason that I had lost the connection while I was just joining the DE 03 waiting hall. To do this, I have a clip that you can also see in the following attachment, that I was moving all the time and didn't do anything else.

And just before the Connection Lost, you can see that I'm moving and not doing anything else. Christoph Contro was also of the opinion that it was very sus although I moved and did nothing, you could also see that in the folder Last activity, that I was not on it on any app Besides that was already clarified with the Gamecrash and at the end of the PC check it was highlighted again, and presented positively as another reason for Pc check.

I had to go fullmute, then I was discouraged they said that I am not positive yet.

Then you have tested ingame everything with Clear Water Gunpack Tracer etc... Then we went to my Google Search waveform, and had to type in a script there. You just can't create or download an account by Googling script.

Then I had to go completely silent again, then I muted myself and I was then told that I am PC CHECK positive due to:
Bat File
A script in the search history
Lost connection

These were the reasons for my PC CHECK positive In my opinion, these are not reasons for a PC CHECK positive, I have not done anything bad which is a rule break .

Now i get an Perma Bann and cannot play anymore on my twink and main, i hope i get an shortening or unban, because i am not an cheater ,i have many povs and youtube videos where everybode can see that i dont cheat or do other things.

I right this time again an complaint about Christoph Contro because i never cheat in this time for me it doesnt make sense that i got banned because i got banned for nothing and everybody knows hat.
I can get also a full inventar clear or money clear. I only want to play on my main account

Mazhor please help me and look over this <3

Proofs:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom