Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

For curator of the project Unban appeal Bugabuse ( Lottery ) | Roberto Fire | 160917 | @Mazhor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Peter Fusspilz
Administrators nickname
Roberto Fire
Date
May 6, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://streamable.com/jp6m7g https://streamable.com/qkjvle

Devo Pain

Player
Player
MY ID: 160917
MY Name: Peter Fusspilz
Admin who Banned me: Roberto Fire
Time I Got Banned: 06.05.2024
Proof: Watch Screenshot 2024-05-08 161848 | Streamable
Admin Ticket Proofs: Watch Screenshot 2024-05-06 171619 | Streamable

Dear Mazhor,

I humbly come before you to extend my sincerest apologies for the grave error of abusing the lottery system on your game. My actions not only violated the established regulations but also betrayed the trust of the community, for which I am deeply remorseful.

Reflecting on my conduct, I realize the severity of my transgression and the adverse effects it may have had on the fairness and integrity of the game. I acknowledge the responsibility I bear for tarnishing the communal spirit and disrupting the harmony we all strive to maintain.

I wish to emphasize that my actions were not driven by malice but rather by a lapse in judgment and a momentary disregard for the consequences. Nevertheless, I understand that intentions do not absolve one from accountability, and I accept full responsibility for the repercussions of my behavior.

In seeking redemption, I am committed to rectifying my mistakes and demonstrating genuine contrition. I have taken this period of enforced absence to reflect on the gravity of my actions and to reassess my values and priorities. I am determined to emerge from this experience as a better individual, one who upholds the principles of fairness, honesty, and respect that underpin our community.

With your permission, I earnestly request the opportunity to make amends and rebuild the trust that I have regrettably eroded. I am willing to comply with any conditions or probationary measures deemed necessary to prove my commitment to reform and my dedication to contributing positively to the community.

I understand that reinstating my access to the platform is a privilege that must be earned, and I humbly beseech you to consider granting me a chance at redemption. I assure you that I will not squander this opportunity and will strive to become a model member of the community once more.

Thank you for taking the time to review my appeal. I am sincerely grateful for your consideration and hopeful for the possibility of a second chance to prove myself worthy of your trust.

Yours sincerely,

Peter Fusspilz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom