Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected Unbanrequest/Entbannantrag § 1.6, 1.7, 1.9 | @Jackson_Clark, @Mazhor | 4454

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Alexej_Smirnoff
Administrators nickname
Jackson_Clark
Date
Sep 30, 2022
Time
00:00
Proofs

Alexej_Smirnoff

Player
Player
Server: DE 01
ID: 4454
Name in game: Alexej_Smirnoff
Banned since: since sep. 2022

why were you banned
Attempting to purchase a barber shop with real money. Rule 1.6, 1.7, 1.9
Trying to evade the taxes.

how long were you banned
Permanent, since 2022

How long is your sentence?
Permanent

This is my second attempt since the ban in 2022.

First and foremost, I sincerely apologize for my thoughtless and selfish actions.

The reason for my banishment stems from my attempt to use real money to gain advantages in the game, specifically to access a barber shop.
In hindsight, I realize the gravity of my actions and deeply regret them.

I lost sight of the boundary between in-game currency and real money, and mistakenly believed it was acceptable to use real currency to progress in the game.
I want to emphasize that prior to this incident, I have been an active member of this community since its inception in September 2021, and have never received any warnings or encountered issues with the administration.

I take full responsibility for my actions and am prepared to accept any consequences, whether it be a warning from the admin, temporary suspension, or even forfeiture of all my in-game assets.

Once again, I apologize to everyone affected by my selfish behavior and understand that mere words cannot fully rectify the situation.
I sincerely hope for an opportunity to make amends and demonstrate my commitment to fair play and integrity within the community.
Thank you for your understanding, and I look forward to the possibility of rebuilding trust through continued cooperation.

Wishing you all a pleasant weekend ahead.

Alexej_Smirnoff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom