Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Spicy Haez
Administrators nickname
Chanuch Movva
Date
May 8, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://ibb.co/yfNB2Nx

Spicy

Player
Player
Dear Admin,

I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to address the recent ban placed on my account due to a misunderstanding regarding a transaction involving vehicles.

I understand that trading vehicles for $1000 may have raised concerns, but I would like to provide some context to clarify the situation. The transaction in question involved three vehicles, which were actually a generous gift from a close friend. This gift was given to me in anticipation of starting a family, and the vehicles were valued at approximately $30k to $20k each. These were not high-value cars; rather, they consisted of two bikes and one modestly priced car.

I want to emphasize that there was no intention to engage in any illicit activities or violate any terms of service. It was simply a heartfelt gesture from a friend, which unfortunately led to this misunderstanding.

I sincerely apologize for any confusion or inconvenience caused and respectfully request that you reconsider the ban on my account. I assure you of my commitment to abiding by all rules and regulations moving forward.

Thank you for your attention to this matter.

Warm regards,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom