Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
ABOALLES_STARK
Administrators nickname
Alex_Odd
Date
Oct 3, 2023
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://ibb.co/wSpf2Hw

GOTH

Player
Player
Dear Mazhar, I admit my mistake. I was banned due to GR 1.1, and I'm sorry to you, Alex, and the rest of the moderators. I'm sorry. You made a big mistake. I gave my account to my friend because I couldn't log into the server or play on my computer for 3-4 months. Because I did not have internet, and I was using the internet SIM card in my mobile phone, and I gave my account to my friend to play on it, and I am truly sorry, and I hope you will open my account or give me 60 days instead of 9999 days, and I did not lie and say that I did not give my account. I admit my mistake. Yes. I give you my account and admit it, and I just want to be able to play again this beautiful project + this is the best project or GrandRP I've ever seen in my life, and I just want to play again, and I'm sorry to bother you. I agree to wipe my account

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom