Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
information

1. Your name IRL: ABODA
2. Your age: 19
3. Time zone: UTC +2 (City Time)
4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play: 08:00 Am To 12 PM .
5. Average online per day: 8-12 Hours
6. Your Discord: habibibro_03
7. Your Nickname: Yanik Blosert
8. Your ID: 157906
9. I want to be curator of Crime section or State section: State Section

Additional information

1. Why do you want to become an admin?

I Have spent lots of time in the city ever since I flew in for the first time, and during that time I have gained all the Knowledge about the city rules from crime to state.
I Have done everything there is to be done in the Grand Roleplay life from High command in LEO Organisations, such as LSPD, FIB and SAHP. and I have also spent my time being a gang member for Ballas, Bloods, Families and Marabunta and I have had a amazing time Roleplaying in the Server but I feel its time to take the next step which is becoming a admin. The admin team has grown much bigger since I first flew in to the city and I would love to be apart of it, as I have always had the desire to become a administrator and help others out in the city and make the city a even better place.

2. What are your strengths?

1. Communication Skills
2. Patience
3. Respectful at all times
4. Quick learner
5. Good listener
6.Team Work

3. What are your greatest weaknesses?

My one and only weakness is, I Can get stressed at some times. but I'm working on this from becoming a Weakness to a Strength.

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?

Yes.

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)

Yes.

6. Any IRL issue or Situation that is Preventing you From being Active at the moment?

No.

:)❤️Thank you for your time To Read this application.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom