Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Freija Jinn

You can only shoot a man when he is most innocent
Leader
Information

1. Your age (OOC)
- Yes (27)

2. Time zone + Country - GMT +2:00 (Turkey)

3. Daily time played on the server (XX:XX AM - XX:XX PM) - 7- 8 hours on weekdays and 9 - 10 hours on weekends.

4. Average online per week - Approx 50-55 hours

5. Your Discord ID - freijajinn

6. Your Nickname (IC) - Freija Jinn

7. Your ID - 302960

8. Your In-Game Level - 58

9. Curatorship choice (State or Crime) -I can be on both sides.

10: Languages Spoken - English, Turkish and little dutch

1. Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life?

My IC is 58 years old and during this time I have tried to help people and teach them the game as much as I can. In fact, I always preferred the HRT department or PR department in the organizations I attended. The reason for this was to teach them the rules of the server they were on and ensure that they continued to RP according to the rules. Later, I became the leader of Families, and I taught all of my more than 300 members to respect people, no matter how gang members they are. I tried not to be a toxic player in the game and try to get along with everyone. Being friendly with people and being able to get along easily will help me a lot in management. One of the biggest reasons why I chose to be a manager is that I want to not only punish those who break the rules, but also explain the rule violations to them. Therefore, they will learn this way. I have 3-4 months of administrative assistant experience. After being on the same team with you, I gained a lot of knowledge and learned the rules of the game. As far as I know, I believe that we will take this wonderful RP server to better places together.
State

NG Satrico Narkos Term Rank: 9
NG Satrico Narkos Term Rank: 18
NG Saint Opps Term Rank: 25
NG Saint Opps Term Rank: 27

LSPD William Robinson Rank 26
SAHP Lola Swordthain Rank 28
SAHP Lola Swordthain Rank 28

FIB Satrico Narkos Rank 23
EMS (EN3) Rank 22 (Since I was in SAHP at EN1, I joined in another city to gain EMS experience.

Crime
FAMILIES LEADER
-Rank 12 in Marabunta.
-Rank 11 in Bloods
-Rank 10 in Bloods

-Rank 9 in Ballas
-Rank 8 in Families
-Rank 6 in Marabunta.

3. What are your strengths?

-Kind and Polite
-Team player
-Friendly
-I'm not impetuous
-Good Communication Skills

4. What are your weaknesses?

My biggest weakness is that I don't pay much attention to details. And so there are things I skipp . But I am aware of this weakness of mine and I am trying to fix it.

5. What skills can you bring to the admin team?

I think the biggest contribution I can add to the admin team is my energy. I have endless energy and I am sure that I and my other teammates will do our best. Additionally, since I was previously part of the admin team, I will pass the training phase in a short time and take on some of the burden on you soon.

6. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)

I don't currently own one but I don't mind not owning one ever for adminship.

7. Any IRL issue or Situation that is Preventing you From being Active at the moment?

No there is not.

8. Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?

No. That's all I have to say.

Thank you for taking the time to evaluate it, I want to be part of the team again.

Best Regards,
Freija Jinn

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom