Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Harry sharmaa
Administrators nickname
Abood Ryu
Date
May 9, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
http://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/687253/post-2449242

Harry Sharma

Player
Player
I don't know still why i got fail rp basically in last forum when you asked my POV I really don't know what POV should i provide because in the whole situation i can't see myself after that as i don't know why i got a warn it was not written in the forum too that why i got a warn so i messaged Abood that why i got a warn so abood said that contact the forum owner Proof- i really dont know the discord of the forum owner and also abood have reviewed the forum so i think he knows that why he punished me but he didn't tell that i said to ask forum owner just tell me how the forum owner knows why i got punished even my ID was not mentioned in the time stamp and forum so he dont even know the reason of me getting fail rp i just want to know that for what reason i got a warn, i really dont know why and when this incidence happened also there was not a event so this is not necessary for me to give the POV according to the rules i got punished from abood he should be having the proofs and reason but those are not there so idk for what i should make a complaint because i dont even know why i got warn also there is no clear proof of my rulebreak so i could see and check what mistake i did but there is nothing like that, my items are also gone and the situation happened on 6th may and i got punished after 48 hours for what i am sure also i dont store POV's for more then 48 hours and they are already over before i got punished. Please Un punish me and give me back my items nothing else i want my punishment history is clean from starting please remove this warn from that
Thanks for reading

Harry Sharma

Player
Player
fortunately, I found the POV of the incidence it's not of the whole situation, but you can clearly see that there was not any fail RP we left the 10-15 because the PDA was not working

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom