Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Medo Helheim
Administrators nickname
alex_odd
Date
May 9, 2024
Time
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/WlunqsM

medo kochan

Player
Player
Hello dear Alex, my main account was banned permanently from my main account in GR 1.4. According to the GR 1.4 rules, it is said that my side accounts will be banned permanently and my main account will be banned for 60 days. I thought about it at first because the ID of my twink account was lower than the ID of my main account, but I broke this rule when I first started the game. Because I was playing with another GTA 5 account in this city, unfortunately I lost that GTA 5 account and because I loved this city so much, I came back to the city with another GTA 5 account. I didn't know that this was forbidden. We were having fun doing the starting missions with my friends every day. I was not aware of the rules. If I had known, I would not have done this. I am very sorry. I want to go back to the city and to my family, to my friends who love me. If you check, dear Alex, you can see that I have not logged into those accounts again. I know what I did was wrong and I should be punished, but I bought another GTA 5 account because I really love this city, I regret it.
dear alex_odd, if you deem it appropriate, I would like my ban to be lifted or reduced, please, I regret it.
247335-idli account is my main account

246146-this is my twink account thank you for everything alex

medo kochan

Player
Player
And I would also like to point out that I am learning all the rules. It was just the beginning, we did not know about it, so I made a mistake, but I promise I will not make a mistake again. I know the rules now and I am really paying attention to it. I don't want to move away from the city too much for 60 days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom