Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Hamza Safi
Suspect ID
114352 + 6487 +
Date of violation
May 9, 2024
Time of violation
21:18
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oQ-seILXS6w

Hamza Safe

Your punishment stays
Player
Just after doing exchange, I trying to go to do caravan, After this when I see I'm near to bank, I'm stop it auto pilot to go inside bank and deposit my money, In this moment this guy's coming and try to give me 5 second in GZ (he didn't complete) and he killed me without doing to his team any threat.

After this, id 6487 she killed 152328, he don't do it any threat, just follow me to ask for help.

And this guy 148844 give him demande for kill me.

Last edited:

Ozgur Pluxury

Player
Player
First of all I didn’t shoot you. And secondly I gave demand to other guy and he didn’t comply. And we were doing encashment and its a RP situation it contains possible terrorist attack so if you don’t comply to demand you would die. And btw as you can see from your POV that’s not a green zone.

Ozgur Pluxury

Player
Player
As you can see from your POV i gave demand (6487) to 152328 for leaving area but he didn't comply. So for situation's safety i killed him that's all.

Last edited:

Hamza Safe

Your punishment stays
Player
First of all I didn’t shoot you. And secondly I gave demand to other guy and he didn’t comply. And we were doing encashment and its a RP situation it contains possible terrorist attack so if you don’t comply to demand you would die. And btw as you can see from your POV that’s not a green zone.
You are here now confirming to us your theory that you kill anyone in any bank you go to, and then laugh with your friends on discord. Is this the RP situation in your opinion?

Hamza Safe

Your punishment stays
Player
As you can see from my POV i gave demand (6487) to 152328 for leaving area but he didn't comply. So for situation's safety i killed him that's all.
And in this place that killed us, there are 3 other projects: Clothes, shop, and ATM. If you were to this degree afraid of citizens, you could have resorted to communication and asked us what we are doing here, or told us please do not enter the bank now. Wait a little and thank you for your understanding. This is a simple example of many examples and this is the RP situation. Thank you.

Iso Marine

Ayo
Player
You are here now confirming to us your theory that you kill anyone in any bank you go to, and then laugh with your friends on discord. Is this the RP situation in your opinion?
It's an event called "encashment". It's a state side IC event. Join GOV and you'll find out.

Hamza Safe

Your punishment stays
Player
It's an event called "encashment". It's a state side IC event. Join GOV and you'll find out.
I'm already in mail of GOV, and didn't see something like that, is that event called "encashment" like as you say, so I think gov obligated to do announcement in the city (Club) to warn citizens do not go to any bank or ATM or will be killed, like event of PURGE. and I didn't see any warning of this in the city.

Iso Marine

Ayo
Player
I'm already in mail of GOV, and didn't see something like that, is that event called "encashment" like as you say, so I think gov obligated to do announcement in the city (Club) to warn citizens do not go to any bank or ATM or will be killed, like event of PURGE. and I didn't see any warning of this in the city.
Doesn't matter if they should warn you or not. If you have a whole convoy of armoured vehicles approaching you and people with guns telling you to leave the area. Realisitically would you stay around in your car and ask "WHY SHOULD I MOVE? YOU SHOULD HAVE TOLD ME I COULDNT GO HERE". Like cmon.

Hamza Safe

Your punishment stays
Player
Doesn't matter if they should warn you or not. If you have a whole convoy of armoured vehicles approaching you and people with guns telling you to leave the area. Realisitically would you stay around in your car and ask "WHY SHOULD I MOVE? YOU SHOULD HAVE TOLD ME I COULDNT GO HERE". Like cmon.
How do you say that, when they did not give me the opportunity to speak or see what I would do!

Iso Marine

Ayo
Player
How do you say that, when they did not give me the opportunity to speak or see what I would do!
Fear for your life.. irl if someone pointed a gun at you while you're in a bank and you ask him "why?" you would be already dead. Learn how to RP.

Hamza Safe

Your punishment stays
Player
Fear for your life.. irl if someone pointed a gun at you while you're in a bank and you ask him "why?" you would be already dead. Learn how to RP.
Ok I will learn how can I live, thank you. Tell me bro, are you one of this guy's in the scene, or just passenger from here!

Ozgur Pluxury

Player
Player
We gave demand and you didnt comply to them so that's a RP. Not GZ 1.1 or smth...

Last edited:

Hamza Safe

Your punishment stays
Player
I was in a meeting while i was an attender of GOV side and we were doing encashment. And the meeting is for different organization not for GOV. So i didnt laugh for you. Anyway we gave demand and you didnt comply to them so that's a RP. Not GZ 1.1 or smth...
Demande didn't complete, you say this a demande ?

Efe Sarsilmaz

Gang Unit
Player
Just after doing exchange, I trying to go to do caravan, After this when I see I'm near to bank, I'm stop it auto pilot to go inside bank and deposit my money, In this moment this guy's coming and try to give me 5 second in GZ (he didn't complete) and he killed me without doing to his team any threat.

After this, id 6487 she killed 152328, he don't do it any threat, just follow me to ask for help.

And this guy 148844 give him demande for kill me.
u had demands given on to u what u speaking about ??????

Abdel Pluxury

Player
Player
Rejected

Encashment it's an RP event for Leo's, no one can interrupt them at that moment, they have the right to give you demands / shoot you / kill you in case you don't comply with their demands, they have no clue if you are a criminal or trying to drop a meeting point to your friends to come and help to bust the encashment.

Thank for understanding!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom