Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Amed Hurmaci
Administrators nickname
Chanush Movva
Date
May 10, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/689164/ https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/689183/

Pysckol

eeeeeee
Player
why forums were not taken care of, even though i gave all evidences but admin wrote 'Will Be Looked Into it' if i opened a forum admin need give decision for this too
no one didnt get any forum ban from here or ban for deceiving admins
this happened before too much time

so many times we opened for this rulebreak, directly got decision like this
but now..

Emir Schwamm

Player
Player
(NOT OFF TOPIC)
Why are you opening a forum to target them, it's all about targeting them, obviously what they are doing is wrong, you presented evidence to the admins and Chanush closed the forum to review this evidence and replied that it will be looked into. I wonder why you are still trying to push, why you are making personal efforts to get them banned?

cengocakmak01

Player
Player
(I am 17861)
First of all, hello Bobby,Adham or Floki. I don't know who will review this forum but dear admin, I am not trying to deceive any admin. I was 17 years old when I first applied for leadership, and since I am now towards the end of my 18th year, I wrote 19 there and I think this is not a rule error in any way. If necessary, you can contact me privately and I can show you my own information. I know it is not necessary, but I give such advice because the other party is constantly targeting us. Finally,
Amedim Hurmaci, stop targeting us and continue playing your game, my friend. The admin has already said that he will review it, there is no need for you to open such a forum. Best regards, Cengo Milange.

Pysckol

eeeeeee
Player
(I am 17861)
First of all, hello Bobby,Adham or Floki. I don't know who will review this forum but dear admin, I am not trying to deceive any admin. I was 17 years old when I first applied for leadership, and since I am now towards the end of my 18th year, I wrote 19 there and I think this is not a rule error in any way. If necessary, you can contact me privately and I can show you my own information. I know it is not necessary, but I give such advice because the other party is constantly targeting us. Finally,
Amedim Hurmaci, stop targeting us and continue playing your game, my friend. The admin has already said that he will review it, there is no need for you to open such a forum. Best regards, Cengo Milange.
u cant write anything u have forum ban i dont have enmity with anyone but when u started toxic us,target us, i opened forum what s wrong where is targeting i cant see anything u doing rulebreak

+ i saw 2 or 3 times too u wrote 19 its not mistakely
if u need i can find not hard

Pysckol

eeeeeee
Player
(NOT OFF TOPIC)
Why are you opening a forum to target them, it's all about targeting them, obviously what they are doing is wrong, you presented evidence to the admins and Chanush closed the forum to review this evidence and replied that it will be looked into. I wonder why you are still trying to push, why you are making personal efforts to get them banned?
no need more time for them ur guys deceiving admins im not

cengocakmak01

Player
Player
u cant write anything u have forum ban i dont have enmity with anyone but when u started toxic us,target us, i opened forum what s wrong where is targeting i cant see anything u doing rulebreak

+ i saw 2 or 3 times too u wrote 19 its not mistakely
if u need i can find not hard
If you think asking for pov is toxic, yes, I am being toxic. Asking for POV is not toxic, bro. I did not say that it was a mistake to write at the age of 19. I am 18 years old, but I wrote 19 because I am at the end of it. This is not a rule mistake. Stop targeting us and play your game. And yes, you can find it if you want, because you are an unemployed person.We arent deceiving any admins.Best Regards
CENGO MİLANGE.

Pysckol

eeeeeee
Player
If you think asking for pov is toxic, yes, I am being toxic. Asking for POV is not toxic, bro. I did not say that it was a mistake to write at the age of 19. I am 18 years old, but I wrote 19 because I am at the end of it. This is not a rule mistake. Stop targeting us and play your game. And yes, you can find it if you want, because you are an unemployed person.We arent deceiving any admins.Best Regards
CENGO MİLANGE.
if u cant see ur toxicity here Approved - Pov req | 0000
and yes this is deceiving admins u r 18 and writing 19 so many ppl getting ban for this
++++++++ u cant be end of 18 bcz u wrote this least least 3 month

Emir Schwamm

Player
Player
if u cant see ur toxicity here Approved - Pov req | 0000
and yes this is deceiving admins u r 18 and writing 19 so many ppl getting ban for this
++++++++ u cant be end of 18 bcz u wrote this least least 3 month
What makes you think they don't need more time? Are you an admin or did you talk to one of the admins? It is also not toxicity that prompts pov req. Everyone has the right to ask for pov req. Why couldn't your friend throw the pov in the forum you showed as an example? He wants time and he can't throw a pov.

Pysckol

eeeeeee
Player
What makes you think they don't need more time? Are you an admin or did you talk to one of the admins? It is also not toxicity that prompts pov req. Everyone has the right to ask for pov req. Why couldn't your friend throw the pov in the forum you showed as an example? He wants time and he can't throw a pov.
i didnt say anything for pov req i put message link click annd u will see
+++ for ur question

cengocakmak01

Player
Player
My friend, I am at the end of my 18th year, I do not have to prove this to you. If one of our esteemed admins wants this, they can contact me privately. Now stop targeting and let's leave the decision to the admins. Calm down. Relax.

Pysckol

eeeeeee
Player
You wanted it to be reviewed as the admin said. And you got what you wanted, right? No admin has spoken to you clearly about this. They only said that if you are not happy with the decision you should file an admin complaint. What you are doing now is completely targeting them.
:D this msgs not for u check dc msgs dates
My friend, I am at the end of my 18th year, I do not have to prove this to you. If one of our esteemed admins wants this, they can contact me privately. Now stop targeting and let's leave the decision to the admins. Calm down. Relax.
no one targeting u doing rulebreak stop doing off topic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom