Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Reviewed Bann for Anticheat #1010 I Napal Fedorov I 153082 I @Mazhor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Ben LeStrange
Administrators nickname
Napal Fedorov
Date
May 11, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/gallery/09yPW3G

Ben Fuzzy

Player
Player
Deutsch

Liebes GrandRp Team,

Hiermit wende ich mich an den GrandRp Support, da ich für Anticheat #1010 gebannt wurde.

What happened:
Ich war ganz normal im Ghetto und wollte bisschen scheppern, dann bin ich gestorben und durch den Bugg das man direkt im Md ist ging der letzte Revo schuss erst als ich im MD war los.

How long were you banned for?
9999 Tage

How long is your sentence left?
9999Tage

Why should we unbann you?
Ich war ganz normal im Ghetto und wollte bisschen schießen,
daraufhin bin ich dann gestorben, dann bin ich ins md direkt gekommen und der letzte Revo Schuss ging halt erst im Md los.
dannach habe ich direkt Connection Lost bekommen und als ich wieder ins Spiel gegangen bin wurde ich Permanent vom Server gebannt.
Ich würde gerne entbannt werden, da ich sehr gerne GrandRp spiele und seid meinem ersten Jahr sehr sehr viel Spaß auf GrandRp habe.
Ich würde mich sehr freuen wenn ich entbannt werde da ich sehr gerne GrandRp spiele.

Lg
Ben

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Englisch

Dear GrandRp team,

I hereby contact GrandRp Support because I was banned for Anticheat #1010.

What happened:

I was completely normal in the ghetto and wanted to have a bit of a ruckus, then I died and because of the bug that you're directly in the MD, the last Revo shot didn't happen until I was in the MD.

How long were you banned for?

9999 days

How long is your sentence left?

9999 days

Why should we unban you?

I was completely normal in the ghetto and wanted to shoot a bit,
Then I died, then I went straight to the MD and the last Revo shot only went off in the MD.
Then I immediately got connection lost and when I went back into the game I was permanently banned from the server.
I would like to be unbanned because I really enjoy playing GrandRp and have had a lot of fun on GrandRp since my first year.
I would be very happy if I was unbanned because I really enjoy playing GrandRp.

Lg
Ben

Roberto Fire

Chief Administrator
Chief Administrator
Moin,

dein Antrag ist in Bearbeitung,

Liebe Grüße
Roberto​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom