Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pablo West

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL: Saif
2. Your age: 18
3. Time zone: GMT+2
4. Average online per day: 6-8 Hours Per Day
5. Your Discord: _qwez
6. Your Nickname: Pablo Castiloo
7. Your ID: 62210

Additional information
2x ballas underdeputy
1x bloods underdeputy
1x Vagos Deputy
1x Families Hc

1. Leader of Families

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?(List three reasons with an explanation)

I want to be leader of families because i was deputy in vagos and i know alot about the gang rules thats why i want to become leader of families also i think it is one of the most importent gangs in the city but this days i have seen it week and nobody wants to join it and every body destroys it.

thats why if i get leader i will change all of it i will make it the best as it can be and the gang will always be in ghetto and it will be the king of all gangs
and we would even scare leos

and i will intract with leos and do everything to make a lot of fun things in the gang and i will try to increase the rp and do more fz raids and more stores and hostages

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

we will try to intract with leos more and we will do everyday atleast two store and two fz raid and one hostage stiution
and in every event we attend i will give bounses and i will not accpet tocity in the gang and i will always keep the gang
members in ghetto so we be active in ghetto and be the best and i will try to teach every new member who is in my gang and
dosen't know alot about the rules so they can enjoy the rp in grand rp

4. My Goals
Make %100 turf
finish term with 0 warnings
max spray profit every hour
and be terrorist organization

Ace Galante

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Rejected
The application is too short in comparison to other apps.​

Status