Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Vitalij Vodca
Administrators nickname
Napal Fedorov
Date
May 11, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://ibb.co/ZYVGS7X

Vitalij Vodca

Player
Player
Wofür wurdest du sanktioniert ? Anticheat#602
Von wem wurdest du Sanktioniert? Napal Fedorov
Was ist der Grund für die Beschwerde?

Guten Abend wollte mich eben einloggen um mal meine Unternehmen ect. abzuchecken und habe erst ein disconect bekommen, worauf ich erst mal das game neu gestartet habe und diese Nachricht lesen durfte das ich gebannt bin. Jedoch hab ich keine Ahnung wie das zu Stande kommt geschweige den was dafür gesorgt hat. (Ich war zuvor in Sea of Thieves was das selbe anticheat nutzt hab das Spiel geschlossen und direkt GTA gestartet weiß nicht ob es mit dem zu tun hat?) das ich ein bann bekomme habe. Ich bitte somit auf eine schnelle Entbannung da ich sehr viel auf DE04 besitze darunter sind Häuser, Kleider, Wert Gegenstände so wie auch eine Familie und ein Chip-Tuner als Unternehmen.

Hoffe auf schnelle Antwort so wie auch Entbannung.
Mit freundlichen Grüssen
Gian-Carlo aka Vitalij Vodca

What were you sanctioned for? Anticheat#602

Who did you get sanctioned by? Napal Fedorov

What is the reason for the complaint?

Good evening, I just wanted to log in to check my companies ect. and got a disconect, whereupon I restarted the game and read this message that I am banned. However, I have no idea how this came about, let alone what caused it. (I was previously in Sea of Thieves which uses the same anticheat, closed the game and started GTA directly, don't know if it has anything to do with that? I am asking for a quick unban as I own a lot on DE04 including houses, clothes, valuable items as well as a family and a chip tuner as a business.

I hope for a quick answer as well as a release.
With kind regards
Gian-Carlo aka Vitalij Vodca

Dr. Felix Tired

❤️
Deputy Chief Administrator
Hallo,

reiche die Beschwerde bitte mit dem Prefix "For curator of the project" ein.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Felix Tired

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom