Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Spider Stuff
Administrators nickname
Chanush movva
Date
May 12, 2024
Time
6:36
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k4FRRhIHyzQ&ab_channel=Prashant

SpiderStuff

Player
Player
I have asked admin about the pants for the Families and Bloods too and they said it's okay to wear these pants as they contain the color of the gang when I was in Families I was wearing green color one and when I was in bloods I was wearing red color ones of same kind of pants and at that time it was okay to wear and now it's not? I don't understand it im wearing 50% and more like the strips are blue and t-shirt is also blue, I did ask the admin if it's okay or not and they said yes I can wear these pants. I never do anything to break the rules you can check my history, didn't know that suddenly wearing these pants is illegal even after getting a conformation in bloods and families

SpiderStuff

Player
Player
this is here Bloods One and Ace was watching the situation(battleship). I got GH1.17 that day coz I came with my own car, but not GH1.7, and I have seen others too wearing these pants.

Bobby Pluxury

Chief Administrator
Chief Administrator
Reviewed

Lifted this time however, change the pants it must be majority blue but these pants are majority black!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom