Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Your ID
Players nickname
Sunshine Maine
Administrators nickname
Sierra Victor
Date
May 12, 2024
Time
10.18 game time
Proofs
https://streamable.com/dxljb1

Emir Falcon

Player
Player
Sierra Victor, please unban me. I will never talk to Green Zone again. We are raising money from 7-8 people and we will open a very big family. Please admin, I won't do anything like this again. Please lift my 3 day ban. My apartment's paid service is ending. Please admin. I will not do it again. If I do it again please ban me. Please lift my ban today. Today the man will go and sell the house to someone else and the house number is 457 Sierra Victor, please I won't do it again. If I do something like this again, ban me from the game. My id : 318246

Emir Falcon

Player
Player
This is the first time I've requested a ban removal. If you do this, I will be very happy and from now on I will be a person who fully obeys the rules of the game.

Charless

CHARLESs nova
Player
You deserve this ban, you need to think before breaking the rules, you need to learn the rules of the game thoroughly and not make such a mistake again.

Emir Falcon

Player
Player
Managers have the right here, do not talk too much
You deserve this ban, you need to think before breaking the rules, you need to learn the rules of the game thoroughly and not make such a mistake again.

Top Bottom