Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Lion Hill
Administrators nickname
Chesster Kaelviin
Date
Mar 16, 2024
Time
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/9SZJ1S2

Savage26

Founder Savage | Ex-Curator
Player
I recently opened a Leader Bl objector to you, but I couldn't tell you some details, and you gave Rejected, my brother is using my account, for some reason, sometimes such things can happen to us, something like this happened before, but as I said it was for a different game, I was punished for this and I think you can help me with this, please I have never done anything that breaks the rules of the game and I always followed the rules, I recommended this rp to my friends and I gathered the audience and I did not play with the game all the time, please understand me.

Dear Mazhor Pluxury

Savage26

Founder Savage | Ex-Curator
Player
Please open my ban I have a lot of experience and I want to be a Leader please I tried to do my best just because I wanted to be a leader until now but I was punished with Leader Blacklist for some lies and I never lied about my age just some people didn't want me to be a leader by lying to my admin friends and so I'm punished for something I didn't tell please help me

James Pluxury

Curator of the administration
Curator of the administration

No need to spam with topics. Also if your brother use your account you will be banned for 1.1 GR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom