Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Kevin Darkwood
Administrators nickname
Alex Odd
Date
May 10, 2024
Time
19:50
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/lRB5MYj

Kevin Darkwood

GOV | Chief of Staff
Player
My previous appeal was rejected by James and I totally understand why he rejected it.

But I couldn't give up without trying to ask for your forgiveness Mazhor. I will accept your decision as final if you reject it and will never open another appeal again.

I have spent a lot of money and time on Grand RP, thousands of dollars of GC bought from official store and I even advertised Grand RP on Google with my referral for months, you can check both my purchases and my referrals. I never violated any server rules intentionally and if you check the forum you’ll see that there is not even one complaint about me.

I really am sorry, I genuinely didn't realize it would be a problem to buy GC from 3rd party until I got banned because I thought the money goes to project anyway at the end and I didn't think it would violate the server rules. It was an honest mistake.

There was this discord where people helping each other with treasure and fossil locations and I got a notification from that discord that the GC sales were reopened. I've checked the content and it seemed like they were doing this for a long time and I thought it is not a violation because there were lots of people in the same discord left a positive feedback and I ordered GCs from them and I left a positive feedback and a day later I got banned. Other people got away with it because I was the only one using the IC name as my nickname.

Like I said before, I really am very dedicated to the project and I am asking for you to consider my appeal.

Please take the GCs from my account and lift my perma ban. I will never buy GC from anywhere except the official store. It was just one time only mistake and I really am sorry for not being more cautious.

Thank you for your consideration.​

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
1.6 (IRL trades) are not subject of Unban

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom