Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
TAKLU DALAL
Suspect ID
Date of violation
May 12, 2024
Time of violation
0 : 36
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ec9cNO5JS6M

mansahajmaan

Player
Player
I WAS GOING SOMEWHERE THIS GUY TOLD ME TO FOLLOW HIM I FOLLWED THIS IS WHAT HAPPENED
HE THINK NEW PLAYERS DOESNT KNOW RULES AND DOESNT HAVE POV

Selim Kaan

Player
Player
i just dont have voice in the pov otherwise you would get banned for 1 to 3 days where you said fuck you to me
what you said is a lie, you can prove it with a video, but where is the 1 minute video of you toxicizing people in front of the hospital and then following me and clipping my pov?

mansahajmaan

Player
Player
what you said is a lie, you can prove it with a video, but where is the 1 minute video of you toxicizing people in front of the hospital and then following me and clipping my pov?
do you wanna share the video when you said, f word to me for no reason

mansahajmaan

Player
Player
and the people i was trolling i know them they are my friends we are in the same gang

Donald Johns

Player
Player
And they will continue to get more, we just have to keep POV on and let the good admins sort it out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom