Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Leon Mille
Administrators nickname
Johnson Baron
Date
May 8, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs

Leon Sandero

Player
Player
I thought the 24/7 owner made it cheaper because as far as I know tuning stations do that too. Unfortunately that wasn't the case. I'm also not on the Grand RP Discord, so I first saw this message about people being banned and then messaged an admin because I didn't know what was going on. I wrote to the administrator that I bought lottery tickets. I didn't know why a lot of people get banned. Then I was kicked out of the game, I don't understand why I was banned.

It should have been clear to me that something was wrong. But like I said, I thought it was intentional and everything was right and fine. I'm currently on Grand a lot and have put money into the Grand RP, I've always followed the rules. I'm requesting the ban be lifted because I didn't know anything about it.

I am very active on the server and learned from this that I need to tell someone from the admin. Something like this won't happen again.

I will inform the administrator as soon as I notice anything strange.

I ask that the ban be lifted. Because I don't want to avoid the RP experience. Anyway, dear admin team, I want to continue my gaming experience, which I don't want to lose, I would appreciate feedback.

Leon Mille

Mazhor

Curator of the project
Curator of the project
Got wiped and unbanned​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom