Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
dues_bauer
Administrators nickname
jonny_odds
Date
May 14, 2024
Time
9:20
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/RW26SlM

deus machina

Player
Player
i was banned for car ramming which i did to remove cars from the middle of the roads in ghetto then i got sent to demorgan by spike hill and when i told him the reason and why filing tickets against admins bc yall generally dont do anything and that they get their admin friends to stick up for them and got banned bc i criticised them and they found it disrespectfull

Jonny Odds

Curator of FIB
Senior Administrator
You can criticize all you want. You also need to read GR5.1-5.3. You also need to rethink about you way you talk and behave towards people.

I gave you 7days for each disrespect towards the administration. So now you have 21 days to figure that out and come back freely after that.

deus machina

Player
Player
You can criticize all you want. You also need to read GR5.1-5.3. You also need to rethink about you way you talk and behave towards people.

I gave you 7days for each disrespect towards the administration. So now you have 21 days to figure that out and come back freely after that.

what the hell is GR5.1-5.3. where can i find it and why has no one told me about it and what yall consider dissrespect is criticism im not wrong ive had multiple run in with admins who do absolutely nothing like the admin who tp him and his friend to get his car i was towing and got it off for him then left yall didnt do anything

Jonny Odds

Curator of FIB
Senior Administrator
If you dont know what the General Rules of the Server are, that you can find here in forum as well as on discord, that might explain why you are so disrespectful towards administration.

deus machina

Player
Player
If you dont know what the General Rules of the Server are, that you can find here in forum as well as on discord, that might explain why you are so disrespectful towards administratrs.
yall consider criticism dissrespect when its not and im not wron every single interaction ive had with an admin yall havent done hit for example my friend who only played for a day was sent to demorgan for an hour bc he took a bus off route and when i said it was bullshit yall threatend to ban me for dissrespect and yall "gods" are dissrespectfull to everyone else

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
read rules
and follow them

PS you have not even spend a minute to read rules of complain section as well, so 1 forum warn for that also u get now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom