Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Tom Knight
Administrators nickname
AYUSH PLUXARY
Date
May 14, 2024
Time
17:00
Proofs
https://youtu.be/Rc8757FtIM4?si=VXVnaXMMFDv8co_w

TOM_KNIGHT

Player
Player
The situation was already explained in Pov the the guy doing RDM and abusing me and my mom My Pov was 59 sec for 1sec you are telling me POV is less than 1 minute long, Proof doesnt show Full situation . leaving theme that's not good if the same thing done with you I want to know what you wood have done wit the guy ! and the guys are laughing on my forums if you see.

TOM_KNIGHT

Player
Player
The situation was already explained in Pov the the guy doing RDM and abusing me and my mom My Pov was 59 sec for 1sec you are telling me POV is less than 1 minute long, Proof doesnt show Full situation . leaving theme that's not good if the same thing done with you I want to know what you wood have done wit the guy ! and the guys are laughing on my forums if you see.
Clouse this forum I re upload 1 minute POV !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom