Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury

For curator of the project Unban Appeal GR 1.4 | James_Pluxury

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Omer Kun
Administrators nickname
James Pluxury
Date
Feb 7, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/undefined

omerbroddy

Player
Player
Hope u having a good day sir,

Two months ago I got violation of GR 1.4 and I got 60 days ban after 60 days was over it torn to perma ban, so let me explain to u sir, I bought this pc from a friend of mine and I didn’t format the pc and his rockstar account was in my pc without knowing it then I change it to my new rockstar account and I didn’t know that I should let u guys know it I was new in the city I’m so sorry sir and I feel really bad of what I have done. I missed the city in this pass a few months and my family and friends plz forgive me sir and let me join this beautiful city. I learned from my mistake and I will never do it again.

If money wiped need it sir please do it but let me be back to my friends

Jonny Odds

Curator of FIB
Senior Administrator
You were blacklisted by Mazhor on your Main and you Refused a PC with 292979.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom