Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Damian King

Player
Player
Information:

Your name irl: Sibz
Your age: 21
Time Zone: GMT +2
Average online per day: 6-12 hours
Your discord: sibzdiamodz
Your Nickname: Damian King
Your ID: 75515

Additional Information:

1. Leader of Vagos
2. Why do you want to be leader of this specific organization:

•I feel like Vagos is a gang that has been undermined for the longest, and actually has potential to leave its mark in the city.
•I have the required skills to lead the gang in the right direction. All it takes is consistency and dedication
•I am willing to put in the time to make sure the gang is managed accordingly
•Every gang needs a leader who is able to tolerate each and every member, without discrimination or any sort of hate towards them, and I know that I am the best when it comes to treating people equally, from communicating appropriately, to taking to time to teach and guide them
•I am willing to spend time in getting everybody familiar with each other, with extra caricular activities. I belive there is an endless amount of things we could be doing, in accordance with the rules of course.
•A lot of gangs don't really do anything else but gang activities, which is good... but it would be better if the gang actually spent time with each other, in the gangs turf/area, and for every member to familiarize themselves with the gang location and members, so it gives it a more "lively gang feeling".

Your advice for improving the roleplay level in organization:

•To make sure that every member who breaks the rules is punished accordingly, setting an example for other members and showing the seriousness in following the rp rules of a gang
•I will take the time to help members learn the rules of the game so they know what they are doing.
•I will get the members to spend more time at the gang headquarters with other members, because I have seen a lot of times, I would go to a gang hq and there would be noone, making it feel less of a gang territory.
•I will bring the right energy to the gangs, to enhance the experience for everyone involved.
•I will make sure that the gang is always involved in every gang event by making sure to recruit active members, who will also be motivated by the gang and the other members, to be active, because I know, it needs to feel like a community in order for people to wanna be a part of it.

Goals For The Gang
•FOR THE GANG'S NAME TO SPEAK MORE VOLUME IN THE CITY
•FOR THE GANG HQ TO BE MORE POPULATED WITH MEMBERS
•INCREASE IN ACTIVITY FOR THE GANG
•COMPLETE A FULL TERM(IF NOT 2) WITH 0 WARNINGS
•INCREASE THE BAR FOR OTHER GANGS, MAKE THEM REALLY FEEL THE PRESSURE!

Yours Truly
Damian King

Om Intwala

Player
Player
Yes he is a very good leader I have seen this guy’s leadership skills hats off to his leadership skills!

Vinay Reddie

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Approved

You have been selected for Vagos interviews!

The interview will take place on Thursday, 23/05/2024 at 18:00 ST (Server Time)

Any questions or concerns about the interview can be addressed

Vinay Reddie (vinayanna)

Ace Galante (.galante)

Darshan Diablo (darshandiablo)

Rui Ace (deaudacity.)​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom