Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Legend Rishabh
Suspect ID
82---
Date of violation
May 14, 2024
Time of violation
09:12
Proofs
https://gta5grand.pagekite.me/AdsApps.html

duck123455

Player
Player
hi i got scammed from random player i met him in beach market date is 11/05/2024 story is someone give me mails id and i connect him and he sent me a link of grand rp fake website look like the same as original and he told me about adds app where we can watch adds and we got money after watching adds from the app so i downloaded the app in my pc then really i get instant 200000 money in my bank account i thought its really work next day i realise some changes in my house garage i thought it is only my overthinking and i decided to delete the software i downloaded but i was so busy i cant delete that software then next day i go out of town and suddenly my gmail got and message told me someone changes my gmail password and i was shocked and because i was out of town i was unable to play the game and contact the administrator about this today i am back to my home 14/05/2024 and i login to my game and it is showing i am block from grand rp server i thought so but please help me i got scammed its not me whovever did i dont know what please unblock me i dont know what scam he did in game but its not me but i dont know the player id i was unaware he is a scammer but i know his name is Omar.... i have proofs like my gmail message, and out of town

Darsh Patel

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Deny this report.
• The topic should be done strictly according to the form
Example#1: DM | ID 24
Example#2: SK | ID 24
Example#3: Cheats | ID 24

Please Refer to the Rules for Filing a complaint and file another complaint

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom