Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected Leader of The Families I LingLing Hazeschaden

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Peter Rose

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL – Shant
2. Her age (IRL): 19
3. Time zone – Berlin (UTC+2)
4. Average online time per day – 6 – 10 hours
5. Your Discord ID – shant3436
6. Your nickname – Lingling Hazeschaden
7. Your ID – 12475

Further information Leader of the Families

1. Why do you want to take on a leadership role in this particular organization?

As a leader with a proven track record, I am confident that my leadership skills and dedication can lead the Bloods to unprecedented heights in the city's ghetto.
I want to become the leader of this organization because I have developed a certain affinity for The Families over the past few months and I now want to take this opportunity to take this organization to the highest level in history.

2. Your advice for improving the level of role-playing in the organization. So I would like to improve the role-playing level and overall effectiveness of our organization

The main goal is to give new meaning to roleplay in this state. I want to build this organization with a basic understanding of RP.
-> Examples: When raiding 24/7 stores or weapon shops, don't just go for the win, but also accept defeat if the RP situation demands it.
Take action against state organizations.
-> Prison breaks or hostage taking.
Ghetto events. -> Illegal street races, mass brawls or even tuning meetings Blood In
-> 2 hits with a baseball bat
Street fights against rival gangs
-> In the ghetto, for example
Strengthen the illegal market and influence trade routes
-> Drug trafficking, arms trafficking

3. How are your ranks divided?

Rank (13) OG I Lingling Hazeschaden I 12475 The OG is the Head of The Families
his life is of the utmost importance to the street gang, which is why he must be protected at ALL costs using every means necessary. It is also the administrative body for making important decisions.

Rank (12) Deputy OG I Try Fusslecker 58373 (My wife) I Hugh Indafigga 59698 The Deputy OG is of second most importance to the Families.
If the OG is not there or does not want to make an important decision alone, he turns to the Deputy OG.
In addition, like El Patron, he manages the entire organization.

Rank (11) Hood Boss I The Hood Boss takes care of the members and their acceptance into the organization. He trains the new ones and questions them according to a certain pattern to find out whether these people are suitable for The Families.

Rank (10) Hood Instructor I The Hood Instructor takes the lead in raids, sea battles or even chicken. He is a tactical genius and, at best, leads the organization to a flawless victory.

Rank (9) Turf Lead The Turf Lead is responsible for attacking enemy territories. Our best shooters can be found at this rank. Being a Turf Lead is truly an honor.

Rank (8) Family The family is assigned important tasks in our gang because we have a certain level of trust in them due to their experience and their loyalty to us.

Rank (7) Gangster We call our thieves gangsters, they are our best thieves. Without a family, no good robbery can be achieved, as there is a lack of instinct for the right prey, both on the highway and in the ghetto.

Rank (6) Hustler The Hustlers support the gang in every way. From informing to defending.

Rank (5) Thug The Thugs are making our name known throughout the ghetto. They spray all day long, whether on walls or trucks. A blank wall is never left without a blue “The Families.”

Rank (4) Young Thug The Young Thug are full-fledged members of the street gang who have survived the test phase and have proven themselves to be loyal, committed and ruthless.

Rank (3) Homie Are you a homie? Then you are new to us. In about two weeks we will see whether you are made for us and meet our requirements.

Rank (2) Youngster You mongrel! You've done it, people will start to take you seriously. In a week you will have our full attention.

Rank (1) Suspended You rat! You screwed up again and now you have to serve your sentence, right?

Goals:
To improve the role play on the state and get 100% turf. Even after my leadership, everyone should know if they are still dealing with it.

With kind regards
LingLing Hazeschaden
(shant)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom