Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Marklon Pluxury
Administrators nickname
Jonny Odds
Date
May 15, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/bgoPUcu

M4RKLON

Player
Player
I have not committed any corruption in Grand so far, but according to what the authorities told me in the logs, I have stolen armor, weapons, etc. from the LEO warehouse. They said that I stole items and that there was evidence of them in the trunk of my vehicle. But there is no such thing, they were my vests. I was working as a turf helper while I was in an illegal family months ago. And we were going on regular HWY robberies every day. Those armors were armors left over from there. That day was my last shift, the day I was leaving the LSPD, and I was wearing extra vests from those robberies. When I wanted to go off duty with these vests, my weapons and armor would go to the warehouse. So I put them in my trunk. And since I left LEO 1-2 hours later, this was understood as corruption. You are right about this. If I wanted to be corrupt, I have been in many LEOs so far and I had the opportunity. But I never did that and I never will. I am a legal man. I can't betray the LEOs. That's why I'm asking you for a second chance. Because every person makes mistakes, but this was not a mistake, I can explain it to you in any way. More than half of my YouTube videos are filled with LEO videos. I can prove to you that I will not steal anything from Warehouses. In this case, I accept the wipe. Because returning to Grand is more important than leaving my belongings. And finally, you sent me proof that I have 3 accounts. But I have 2 accounts. 1 of them is my main account. The second account belongs to my girlfriend. We stay in the same house with him. Since we use the same computer, it is normal that the logs give the same calculation. In this case, I will buy him a different social club account and our logs will now be separated. Thank you for reading my Appeal Form.

Best regards
Marklon Pluxury

Jonny Odds

Curator of FIB
Senior Administrator
This was no mistake or messup with robbed armors. For example: You took fresh armors out of the Warehouse at 15:26 and put them in your car 15:28 etc. This didnt happen one time but very often. You didnt forget that in literally 2 Minutes.

For GR1.4 your Accounts accessed 2 socialclub Accounts which have Overall 3 Accounts. I already told you that logs dont lie, they only log what happend in the game. This is not about same-household or IP. Moreover your girlfriend needs her own game copy and socialclub she cannot just use yours.

Lying here doesnt help you.

M4RKLON

Player
Player
I'm not lying to you here, but I don't have 3 accounts. If I had this, I would be one of the most established people. And, I say that I have never, ever stolen anything. If I stole, I would earn income from these. On the contrary, I have a lot of property, a house, a car, etc. in the game. I don't own anything. The words may not always be true, but if you examine my logs in more detail. 3 You can find out that I do not have an account and that I am not corrupt.
Finally, I am a Muslim individual. I never like lies. This is a habit in the blood of Turks and Muslims. We never like lies. And we never betray. I want you to trust me on this matter and "wipe" to get back into the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom