Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Pina Reaper
Suspect ID
75040, 20498
Date of violation
May 15, 2024
Time of violation
18:20
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OhHvX4UemYY

Pina Reapers

Player
Player
In the POV ID 20498 Was clearly using org Heli to go to the bank on duty
In the POV ID 75040 Didn't show ID aft asking clearly, which he heard as he slowed down but alas he didn't show it so he broke Gen Rule 6.4 as well

Both of them also broke State Rule 4.1 as I am sure the general didn't allow the units to go to the bank using ORG Heli

Metehan Sezer

Player
Player
The man has HR with him, there is no problem with that, it can be seen that the Airstrike team is also there. its not a problem

Heykin Basayev

Player
Player
Martina sir can you give some time, I am sure player 75040 and 20498 have some explanations. But they are at work right now.

Anil Escobar

Player
Player
gr 6.4 I didn't hear it because of the helicopter propeller noise. We had to return urgently. That's why I didn't show it.

Anil Escobar

Player
Player
He took the ammunition to Fib. I went to pick up the person with ID number 20498, and when I returned, he said I had no money left on me. He asked me to stop by the bank. We stopped by the bank, withdrew the money and came back.
We withdrew money because sometimes hosting situations require cash.

Last edited:

Martina Kingsman

GoD
Server Administrator
Requesting ID 20498 and ID 75040 Provide the POV of the whole situation
You have 6hours to do

rickwhite

Player
Player
First of all hello. It was my first day at national guard. I received my practice from 'Heykin Basayev'. I have been informed that you can go out in uniform accompanied by the High Commander. The ammunition run mission was completed between 17:00-18:00. As you can see in the video, at 18:19 we appear with the person with the name 'Pina Reapers' in the bank. After the ammo run event was over, I was about to go off duty to get a gun license when the high commander with id 75040 called me. On duty he said we could go to the city by helicopter under his command. I asked him if it would be a problem, but he repeated that it would not be a problem. I told him I had no money and we landed by helicopter at the bank on the highway. I was told that I didn't need to take povs outside the event. For this reason, I did not feel the need to take a pov. I don't have a pov to offer. You can check my data. I withdrew money from the bank and met the person with the name 'Pina Reapers', I threw F8 and showed my id because his voice did not come to me. My rank appears in the pov, I leave it to you to decide. Good work, thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom