Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Subham Hill
Administrators nickname
Jessica Odds
Date
May 12, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/ql1tplk

Subham Hill.

Player
Player
Greetings Jessica Odd I hope you are doing very well , first of all,
when I first started the game, my friend and I logged into the account, but we learned the rule late at that time and did not repeat it. If you look at the logs, you may see that we did it a long time ago, but as I told you, I did not violate any rules afterwards, it was something that only happened once, I leave it to your initiative, I hope.
You can give me one last chance. I have been playing GrandRP for a long time with my friends. I didn't know much about GrandRP in the past. I was just hanging around, but later I got used to the game and became committed to it. I mean, I realized the rules later.
My only request is that if you need to give me one last chance i will be very grateful, you may wipe my money, but do not take me away from GrandRP.
i want to play again on this lovely en1 server.
Jessica maam it was my Stupid mistake and it won't Happen again. so,pls give me one last Chance .

Best of Regards,
Subham Hill

James Pluxury

Curator of the administration
Curator of the administration
Make new appeal on Mazhor name. All offtopers got forum warning​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom