Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nik Pluxary

Player
Player
Information
  1. Your name IRL : Bhuvan
  2. Your age (OOC): 17
  3. Time zone + country: India +5:30 gmt
  4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play : 5:30 to 13:30
  5. Average online per day(hours): 2-3 Hours ( I will be more active as a admin to help players)
  6. Your Discord ID: bhuvanfederalyt
  7. Your characters' name (IC): Bhuvan Federal
  8. Your in game ID: 6065
  9. Your in game level: 14
  10. Languages spoken: hindi/english
  11. What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): State

Additional information

• Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life?
    Answer: I Have Been Playing Grand rp in En1 , En2 , En3. I have got Many experience. I was Deputy of Bloods, Deputy of Ballas in 2 terms , Deputy Of LSPD, Deputy of National Gaurd in en2, I have been Senior Professor in En1 , I have been HR (EA) in En3. I have been family leader and got many experience in gangs as well. I have proper knowledge of how the organisation works. I want to give my knowledge to all fellow roleplay players to serve a good atmosphere to make sure everything is working good. I will help Leos in guiding them about what is right and what is wrong. I have been deputy so I know how it works. I have been High Command in all legal, Private, and illegal orgs. I find myself as a good instructor as well as a fellow grand rp supporter. I am playing this game from about 2 years. I hope I will serve good as a administrator.

2. What are your strengths?

Answer: I am working with patience, I deal with patience and sincerety. I am very sincere and provide full dedication to my work. I will deal all the situations with full dedication and learn through my senior admins. I will always pay respect to them and make a good atmosphere. I will reduce toxicity and deal the situations kindly.

3. What are your weaknesses?

I hate Toxicity and sometimes I become panic. But I am already working on this and making sure to deal with everyone equally. I will respect my juniors as much my seniors.

4. What skills can you bring to the admin team?

I will work with utmost sincerety and dedication. I will be consistent to my work and help to build a good roleplay enviroment.

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)

Yes, If Any

6. Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?

Like its my vacations so I can be more acitve like 10-12 hours but after 2-3 months I will be active for 4-5 hours Daily.

7. Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?

I am trusted as well as I got many I mean alot experience in this project. I know each and every rule and I have experience it also. I assure u that I will work with full dedication.

Thanking You!
    - Bhuvan Federal

Thanks for giving your precious time towards my application.

Hassan Error

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Rejected

The age is lower than the accepted minimum for the admin team.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom