Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Haider Yama
Administrators nickname
High Rater
Date
May 14, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/NqNnXsj

Haider

Player
Player
Good evening, esteemed gentlemen.
I was asleep and then I went to work and did not notice. There was a report on the forum and then I received a 30-day band. The reason for the band was a video request, and I had the video. After that I made admin complaint to post my pov. After that Lebron reduce my ban to 12 day and I have no problem. I thank the administration for their efforts in this matter. But he added 30days more for breaking bug abuse rule, and I did not mean to do that, I always try to avoid the mistakes and problems, and the thing through which the bullets passed was a cloth and its really unfair to be ban 30days for such small mistake it must atleast be 7days for this bug abuse, I apologize for bringing up the issue again. Please forgive me.

Pov

And I accept wiping my money

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom