Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Chris Salzig
Administrators nickname
Napal Fedorov
Date
May 21, 2024
Time
3:37
Proofs
A Family Member have one Clip

Chris Jericho

Player
Player
Your ID:19364
The name of the admin who sanctioned you: Napal Fedorov
What sanction did you get, how high was the penalty? Anti-Cheat Code #1010 and 9999 days
Proof in the form of video material or pictures (ideally also your POV): Unfortunately, I didn't have a clip running, but a family member did as requested.
How did the situation come about and what happened?: We were in the family house and my wife hit me for fun because I had a Revo in my hand. I couldn't shoot at that moment and, as stupid as I was, I made the Revobug. I'm very sorry that this happened, I already regret it deeply and am shocked because I never actually do anything like that. I would really appreciate an unban and assure you that this will never happen again. Unfortunately, my wife Lizz Salzig with ID99275 and Hildegard Rox with ID100256 were also banned for the same reason, even though they didn't do anything. Me and Lizz are OOC also a couple and live together. Is that why she was born? If so, she would also be happy to be unbanned. I know I've made a really big mess and I'm afraid of losing everything in RP that I've built up with people. I really enjoy playing Grand and play it as quickly as I can every day. If desired, I would even have a PC check done, since I really didn't add anything else or anything. Kind regards, Chris Salzig

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom