Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected Blacklist for Insulting Deputy Chief |Jackson Clark| 13342

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Felix_Codex
Administrators nickname
Jackson_Clark
Date
Jan 16, 2023
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/n7klWiG

Felix4K

₉⁹₉
Player
Dear admin team from Grand RP DE01

It is with deep regret that I write to you today to formally request a review of my ban, which was imposed due to my inappropriate comments to an administrator.
I was banned on January 16, 2023 and thought a lot and came to the decision that I would really like to be part of the community again. I very much regret that I made these statements to an admin and thus indirectly insulted him , I apologize for these statements and my rash actions.

I know I did a lot of stupid things on the server, but I was able to evolve over time and at the end of the day we are all flawed humans. I would like to be given a second chance as I have learned from my mistakes and still deeply regret them.

Kind regards, Felix Codex

Mazhor

Curator of the project
Curator of the project
I don't understand why people are unbanned for using cheats and people who made a mistake out of a situation that boiled over are permanently banned.
First of all you are stupid kid, which don't understand what's happening on the server and how everything works, but you allow yourself to open your mouth and spread shit from your mouth. We never unban cheaters. CHEATING CASES ARE NOT APPEALABLE. So SHUT UP and welcome to ban

Mazhor

Curator of the project
Curator of the project
Dear admin team from Grand RP DE01

It is with deep regret that I write to you today to formally request a review of my ban, which was imposed due to my inappropriate comments to an administrator.
I was banned on January 16, 2023 and thought a lot and came to the decision that I would really like to be part of the community again. I very much regret that I made these statements to an admin and thus indirectly insulted him , I apologize for these statements and my rash actions.

I know I did a lot of stupid things on the server, but I was able to evolve over time and at the end of the day we are all flawed humans. I would like to be given a second chance as I have learned from my mistakes and still deeply regret them.

Kind regards, Felix Codex
For chief admin​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom