Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Rick Parker
Administrators nickname
Fanci Darling
Date
Mar 23, 2022
Time
23:47
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/70187

Rick Lewis

Player
Player
I've had a previous post about RDM + Homophobic behaviors from Gypavelli Family and it got rejected, I don't disagree with the RDM part, I may have been wrong but I do not agree with the part their Homophobic behaviors + usage of F and N-word under my complaint is completely ignored. This is not okay, their behavior should not be accepted and left without punishment. We have a couple of proofs of them saying such things as `Fuck Gay People` + They used N, F words OOC insults under my complaint. I need Homophobia and N/F word usage part of that complaint to be reconsidered again, thank you.

GypGyp

Player
Player
5226 here I finally able to make another account and before pointing fingers at someone else please make sure you guys are not breaking the rules by yourself admin made the right decision by rejecting that complaint I always gave you a warning instead of no N-words + F words used In-GAME however if we're being toxic to you guys you should stop coming to our family house and stop provoking us to shoot you guys again and again and I have a whole 30 minutes pov of that as well how you all parked your rainbow shitty cars over our block so don't come to us otherwise you seen the previous report on one of you guys now it's going to be on you all shitheads.

Good Afternoon, Also please make sure to add evidence before you say shit without evidence there is nothing that is being considered over here, Thank you and have a wonderful day.

Rick Lewis

Player
Player
5226 here I finally able to make another account and before pointing fingers at someone else please make sure you guys are not breaking the rules by yourself admin made the right decision by rejecting that complaint I always gave you a warning instead of no N-words + F words used In-GAME however if we're being toxic to you guys you should stop coming to our family house and stop provoking us to shoot you guys again and again and I have a whole 30 minutes pov of that as well how you all parked your rainbow shitty cars over our block so don't come to us otherwise you seen the previous report on one of you guys now it's going to be on you all shitheads.

Good Afternoon, Also please make sure to add evidence before you say shit without evidence there is nothing that is being considered over here, Thank you and have a wonderful day.

Like I mentioned earlier, I do not disagree with the RDM being rejected, what I disagree with in the comments under that complaint + the language you guys use in bodycams we shared.

I don't want any further comments under this post, I made this only for admins to answer, thank you.

GypGyp

Player
Player
Like I mentioned earlier, I do not disagree with the RDM being rejected, what I disagree with in the comments under that complaint + the language you guys use in bodycams we shared.

I don't want any further comments under this post, I made this only for admins to answer, thank you.
It has nothing to do with ingame + my id and the report however be thankful to her that after seeing you multiple times on our block

she didn't punish either of you on provoking + RDM + talking while dead + using discord. so instead thanking her making complaint against her is not a good idea buddy.

Debo_Gypavelli

Player
Player
I've had a previous post about RDM + Homophobic behaviors from Gypavelli Family and it got rejected, I don't disagree with the RDM part, I may have been wrong but I do not agree with the part their Homophobic behaviors + usage of F and N-word under my complaint is completely ignored. This is not okay, their behavior should not be accepted and left without punishment. We have a couple of proofs of them saying such things as `Fuck Gay People` + They used N, F words OOC insults under my complaint. I need Homophobia and N/F word usage part of that complaint to be reconsidered again, thank you.
Let me tell u rn we don't care

JordanCrooks!

Player
Player
Alright listen, at this point you are passing on our block and provoking us to shoot you so you can report us for RDM. If you don’t want to have any problem with us then please stop baiting us and finding ways for us to shoot you simple as that. So it’s ok for you guys to call us bitches, F word and other offensive bad language but it’s not ok for us to call you guys that?

Debo_Gypavelli

Player
Player
It got rejected dummy because discord is OOC so what happens outside of the game has nothing to to do in game. What was said in game was roleplay and freedom of speech. Not everyone has support your ideology of your sexual preference, which doesn't give u right to try some 1960 March down the block thinking it was going to change anything. Bro nobody cares besides ur little circle which all ended ass up on the ground stretched...no homo

James Pluxury

Curator of the administration
Curator of the administration
Next time for flooding you will get forum warnings.
Discord is OOC, so you can block players there.
And administrator made right decision.
Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom