Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Matteo Ferrolli
Suspect ID
Date of violation
May 28, 2024
Time of violation
13:55
Proofs
https://youtu.be/Pcsx6IycqyU

Mauro Sicardi

Player
Player
While I was arguing with my friend about something, He threw engine blocked. He counted 5 seconds very very quickly, killed us instantly with one shot and stole my car. In this case, I think he was acting outside of the role. Could you please check if there is anything interesting? When I search the forum for the id I suspect, I see that he has tried to go beyond his role and steal a car before. you can check. I think it has become our friend's habit to go out of role and steal cars.

Bobb Carter

Player
Player
I consider this to be non-behavior and deathmatching, we were momentarily afk in the car while discussing something he appeared parked next to us didn't even give an opportunity to RP, and just shot and took Matteo's car. seen as I was at the scene, I'm not sure if I have permission to post on another complaint if not I apologize in advance and I will remove my post or delete it.

King Specter.

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Approved.

ID 244950 will receive a punishment for GR 6.15 ( You must give 5 seconds to comply, not to count to 5 in 3 seconds. )
However, You ID 305723 will receive a punishment for General rule 4.1 ( Removing death effect ).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom