Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Uncle Vadim
Administrators nickname
Kevin LeBlanc
Date
Aug 9, 2021
Time
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/7214/

uncle vadim

Player
Player
Problem seen in thread

My question for administration of this server.
Once you place these belongs in your family vehicle, it becomes the property of your family. Unfortunately there is nothing we can do to recover these items, and no rule violations have taken place since the player had the permissions enabled to take items from family vehicles.

I understand that it is the property of family, and items can be used by family members when put in storage of family vehicle, but I think when the person takes the family items and leaving the family almost instantly it is considered stealing.

If I am mistaken please explain the situation with more details, and direct rules, where its written that action what I described is completely legal.

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
That you think is not stipulated in any rules
Family propriety is propriety of all members as long as they can access it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom